Hello Blog Readers,
I’ve heard from many, many customers that they were nervous to try a peel, but our Renewing Peel is also one of the products customers most often tell us is their favorite.
We’ve also heard from customers the horror stories of past peels- ones that left their skin red and burned. The Renewing Peel has been designed to avoid these side effects when used appropriately and deliver only the results you desire.
When & How to Use Renewing Peel
We recommend using the peel 1-2 times per week. Here’s how:
- Always do a skin patch test before applying
- Apply a thin layer to clean skin, avoiding eyes, nostrils, and mouth
- Many customers also use the peel on their neck, chest and décolletage
- Leave on for up to ten minutes and then rinse thoroughly with tepid water
- Use any time of day, keeping in mind that peeling agents can make your skin more photosensitive so an SPF is recommended during the day
- Moisturizer and cosmetics may be applied after use as desired
Quick and effective, Renewing Peel is the friend who always sees the beauty in others, and cuts to the heart of the matter with her insight.
As we age, the number of skin cells decreases as well as the rate of cell turnover, which leaves the skin looking dull. Our Renewing Peel supports your skin’s rejuvenation as well as:
- Brightening complexion
- Replenishing moisture
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines
- Smoothing skin texture
- Reducing dry skin and acne
Look & Feel
A smooth, silky, translucent and lightweight formula that spreads easily and feels cool to the touch.
What You Won’t Find in Our Products
No phthalates, no parabens, no synthetic fragrances, nothing toxic or irritating to your skin, ever. Our products contain only pure, essential ingredients you can trust.
Silk, water, glycolic acid, lactic acid, lemongrass essential oil to replenish, hydrate and protect while you exfoliate.
Renewing Peel works great to calm a flare up as well as when you need a pick-me-up. As an aesthetician, my experience has been that customers feel especially confident in their complexions after a peel.
In Health and Beauty,