Silk C+30 Film is an intense anti-aging treatment designed to target fine lines and wrinkles, as well as firm the skin. It is a spot treatment, intended for use in problem areas. Because of the high concentration of Silk C+30 Film, you will likely experience a visible result with the first use, and see a growing improvement in your skin over weeks of repeated use. For this reason, it’s a great product to use before an event or special occasion.
Silk C+30 film embodies our philosophy of using only pure, essential ingredients, comprised only of a mega-dose of 30% vitamin C and silk. This unique dissolving film treatment delivers stable, potent antioxidant to promote collagen production, which fights wrinkles. Our liquid silk formula protects the vitamin C so that it’s delivered to your skin in a potent, stable form. If you’re familiar with anti-aging skincare, you’ll recognize our 30% vitamin C as a fabulous dose of antioxidants, and with our protective liquid silk formula you don’t have to worry about antioxidant degradation (decreased potency as a result of exposure to light and air) common to other products.
Here’s how to get the most out of Silk + C30 Film:
- Prepare your skin by cleansing. Using our Renewing Peel is also great preparation for Silk C+30 Film, as it will remove dead skin cells.
- Use the film whole or split it in half to target two areas – each film is perforated so you can easily split it in half.
- Dampen the treatment area(s) before opening the foil packet.
- Make sure your hands are dry before opening the packet to avoid dissolving the film before applied.
- Apply either side of the product to your skin, gently tapping until it sticks to the dampened treatment area.
- Wet your fingers and using additional water, gently massage the film into your skin until it dissolves. Spread the film to cover your desired treatment area(s). Do not rub with a washcloth or towel.
- Leave the product on for 5-10 minutes then wash the area with warm water or wipe with a damp towel.
- Follow the treatment with your favorite Silk Therapeutics™ moisturizer.
If you’ve never tried Silk C+30 Film, you’re in for a treat. We’ve looked and have yet to find a product like it. We welcome your feedback and would appreciate hearing about your results. If you have questions, comments or input, I invited you to contact us on Facebook (feel free to comment on our posts or send us a private message), on Twitter or by contacting us by phone (toll free) at 866-809-0367.
In health and beauty,